FIVE WAYS TO BOOST YOUR CREATIVITY.
- Have a time dedicated to yourself to think very actively, whereby on this time you log out on all your social media accounts so that you may allow your mind to have and develop new ideas without the use of either your smartphone or your personal computer.
- Have a time on which you change your physical surroundings, try to leave a bit far from the place where you stay, have access to the new areas where you can meet with different people and connect with new friends to have exposure of what they think and what you know.
- Have a daily brainstorming, try to broad your mind to have new knowledge, this can be done by either reading different materials and watch videos of different topics on the category you want to learn about, by doing this it fosters new ideas and have new knowledge and skills.
- Have an habit of taking notes on every new ideas you come across with, either of benefit to you or not, behave with the habit of taking notes on different materials you come across with for the future use, by doing this you can have the access on the notes you have written later on.
- Have an ultimate challenge in the industry where you are, stimulate yourself either by competing with others on the same industry, by doing this will help to spike your creativity because you will get challenge from different types of people on the industry where you are working.